Since Thanksgiving is over, I feel like I need to bring an adequate balance to my life after giving so much thanks, so I will now create a list of complaints for which no solutions will be presented... obviously.
1: Airplanes that do not have tv screens in the back of the headrest
2: Hamburgers are too greasy
3: Mountains are too tall
4: The Y is too hard to climb
5: College
6: School
7: Schoolwork
8: Homework
9: Paper
10: My computer screen is dusty
11: Things are too far away on campus
12: Walking
13: The Sun is too bright
14: Iclickers
15: The floor is uncomfortable to sit on
16: Things cost money
17: Energy Drinks
18: Bros
19: Bros with Energy Drinks
20: The English Language
21: Dirty Socks
22: Chewing Gum
23: Loud People
24: Things that annoy me
25: People who walk slow
26: Two weeks of school
27: Writing papers
28: Not being able to think of complaints
Merry Christmas! Now we are all in balance for the holidays...
That was funny! I feel so balanced now.
ReplyDelete