Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Me in 100 Words
Call me Ishmael… No not really, but Moby Dick was a good read (Cough). Call me Jake actually. I was born/raised in Cincinnati to goodly parents. I enjoy Cincinnati favorites like Skyline Chili, humidity, brown rivers, and losing sports teams. I like sports… Football, Hockey, Basketball, Bowling, Lacrosse… all kinds of ‘dem. I made the BYU Hockey squad and am actually in the university, imagine that. I enjoy reading when the lighting is right and eating in the Cannon Center. If you would desire to know more… (Ladies)…go to Helaman and ask for Jake. They’ll fit you into the schedule.
Labels:
Jake Nelson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cincinnati, I have an aunt an uncle from Cincinnati, (Last name of Dean). Your passion for your winning Cincinnati Sports Teams was rather difficult to catch (cough). As a fellow brother, please do let me know how many (virtual slaps on the face), I mean dates you get from your last two sentences.
ReplyDeleteYou know, if you want more dates, you probably should go moe public with this blog than just Dagan and me. You see, Dagan won't take you up on the offer, and I will have to try and fit you into MY schedule. I've never actually seen a hockey game. What position do you play? How long have you played? And you can read in all kinds of lighting. I prefer Moby Dick in the dark. It can't annoy/bore me then. :)
ReplyDelete